READ THIS IN ITS ENTIRETY. USAGE OF THIS SITE IMPLIES AGREEMENT WITH THESE TERMS. THESE TERMS MAY BE UPDATED AT ANYTIME.
The Terms of Service listed below were last updated on October 1st, 2012.
The provision of information by MyBrowserCash and its related pages constitutes the dissemination of information in accordance with the right to free speech. Nothing on these pages is to be interpreted as legal, accounting, tax, currency, banking, or investment advice. Anyone seeking such advice should consult properly qualified and accredited professionals. All readers of these pages are emphatically advised to obey all laws to the letter. ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE VARIOUS ACTIVITIES FEATURED HERE ARE VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LOCAL LAWS. Participants in any activity related to MyBrowserCash, participate at their own risk. Participants agree to hold the MyBrowserCash owners, managers, and operators harmless in respect of any losses incurred as a result of participation in any activity related to MyBrowserCash™.
Membership & Use/Access To MyBrowserCash™ Site/Services/Software
A. General Requirements
- I have read and agree to the above disclaimer
- I understand these Terms of Service may change at anytime without official notice
- I have NOT been led to believe that MyBrowserCash™ is an investment activity, franchise, or employment opportunity.
- Users must be at least 18 years old or 13 years or older with parental permission. A user under 18 certifies that a parent has given permission by checking the box that corresponds to " I Agree To The Terms of Service"
- I understand I may receive priviledged or private information I will not share elsewhere and will keep confidential.
- I understand that any suggestions of how much can possibly be earned with MyBrowserCash does not constitute a promise that any specific individual will achieve any particular level of earnings. I understand that there are no earnings guarantees and that any money I risk may be lost.
- I affirm that I am not an employee or official of any government agency, nor am I acting on behalf of or collecting information for or on behalf of any government agency or accessing from a government, research computer or facility.
This is for your privcy protection as the majority of computers in these agencies monitor and track website usage.
- Users must provide valid, accurate, and truthful information during all stages of membership. This applies to each and every interaction with a MyBrowserCash staff member, MyBrowserCash website, and MyBrowserCash advertiser or partner, including, but not limited to: personal information, location, messages, emails, third-party signup information, and reward cashouts.
- All residents from all countries are allowed to join MyBrowserCash.
- I understand MyBrowserCash is a continuously evolving system and any terms, statements, numbers or otherwise may be changed at anytime deemed necessary by MyBrowserCash™.
- Users must not create more than one account per person and may not refer anyone who uses the same computer or household to access or use our services.
- You may not access your MyBrowserCash account on the same computer or internet connection as your referrer, referral, or any other MyBrowserCash user. Violation of this term may be considered grounds for disqualification of any and all users involved.(our automated system can find this very easily)
- Users must not use a proxy or otherwise attempt to mask or reroute their connection.
- When creating an account, please use a strong password and do not share your password with another user. It is recommend to frequently change your password as well.
- Users who break the terms of service may have their information published on our website on the Blacklist. This is where members who have broken the TOS information will be displayed. This may or may not include communications with us.
B. Disqualification/Account Termination
A user's account may be terminated and his or her earnings and referrals forfeit in, but not limited to, the following cases:
- He/she violates any of the terms set forth in these Terms of Service.
- He/she Distributes any version of MyBrowserCash Software. Users can ONLY download from the members area or approved mirrors.
- He/she charges back or makes a claim against any payment to MyBrowserCash (please see 'purchases, refunds and cancellations' below for details).
- He/she threatens MyBrowserCash or staff in anyway including but not limited to demands with actions, legal, criminal, blackmail, extortion or otherwise.
- He/she posts his or her referral link where it is unwelcome (e.g., "spamming").
- He/she spams our support forms or his/her direct referrals, this includes but not limited to threats or derogatory language in anyway.
- He/she attempts to exploit any vulnerability on MyBrowserCash, through the software or in anyway (e.g., "hacking,cracking,botting etc "),
- He/she posts instructions for exploiting the MyBrowserCash system in anyway (e.g., "hacking,cracking,botting etc ") OR canceling any offer, a walkthrough, or any other type of tutorial or suggestion on a website. This includes
but is not limited to: instructions on completing a specific offer, suggesting an offer based solely on its payout, or including
cancellation web addresses or telephone numbers.
- He/she attempts to cheat or tell others to cheat on MyBrowserCash (e.g., "cheating"),
- He/she is determined by MyBrowserCash, in its sole discretion, to be detrimental to the stability of this site or this site's relationship with its advertisers.
- You may not post any communications you have with us in a negative manor(complaints or otherwise) on any website (including but not limited to forums, chat, comments, blog posts etc).
- He/she provides fake, invalid, or information that does not reflect valid information on an offer. Each user must use VALID information on every offer completed.
- Submitting any adult related or illegal advertisement to any advertising system that displays ads to users
C. Free User Account Deletion/Cancellation
If you wish to delete your account, simply change your password to deletedaccount .Please note that deleted accounts are not recoverable. Any other means requesting an account to be cancelled or deleted will not be upheld. Termination of a member's account does not merit the creation of a new account. In addition, members who are inactive for 6 months or longer will have their account removed. These terminated accounts shall lose any and all potential benefits associated with the site, including, but not limited to cash earned and referrals. MyBrowserCash will not offer or owe anything to users whose accounts have been terminated, cancelled, or suspended.
Accounts, or balances contained therein, may not be transferred, exchanged, sold, or otherwise change ownership under any circumstances, except by MyBrowserCash.
Earning With Ad Views, Clicks & Offers
A. Ad Views & Clicks
- Seeing an ad does NOT mean you will automatically earn from viewing the ad. We have multiple ways of compensating users for browsing and we do NOT disclose which sites or ads pay other than most ads that pay on completion (see Offer Completion). The same goes for clicking ads. We do NOT disclose which ads will or will not pay out per click.
- The reason for this is so advertisers can spend more money from quality leads and in turn we can share more of the profit with you.
- This of the system of Ad Views & Clicks as an entire compilation of using the software. While you may not earn for viewing one specific ad, you may earn much more for another and other monies we receive from views or clicks go into the system then distributed. This allows us to offer a system that has longevity and will allow fresh new advertisers and advertisers to spend more money, allowing everyone to earn more money!
B. Offer Completion
- MyBrowserCash is solely responsible for offer crediting. Please do not contact offer providers (advertisers) regarding offer credit.
- Users may only complete an offer if they have never completed it previously, whether on this site or another.
- While we strive for accuracy, typographical errors do occur. MyBrowserCash is not responsible for typographical errors on the offer pages.
- MyBrowserCash reserves the right to adjust commission rates at any time for any reason.
- Users must provide valid information when signing up for offers. Falsifying information for offers is grounds for account and/or offer credit disqualification.
- MyBrowserCash uses industry-standard tracking software, but occasionally offers fail to credit. MyBrowserCash does not guarantee payments for offers which fail to track and credit. If an offer fails to credit automatically, the user understands that MyBrowserCash cannot provide recourse.
- Occasionally, offer links can redirect to other offers. If an offer link is redirecting to another offer, the user may not complete it. Any attempt to complete a redirected offer will not result in credit.
C. Offer Terms
- Users that signup for an offer may not immediately cancel or unsubscribe from the offer.
- We do not offer any form of manual credits. Due to Fraud and abuse most advertisers will not honor a credit. If your offer did not track properly this is due to fault of your computer not handling tracking cookies properly or you previously completing the offer here or on another website.
- MyBrowserCash is not responsible for the terms, conditions, or any other contractual agreement of any offers listed on this site as we have no control over them. We strongly suggest that users carefully and completely read all the terms and conditions associated with each offer before completing it.
- If a sponsor reports you as using a stolen or fraudulent credit card, your account will be terminated and all earnings and purchase balances will be forfeited If an advertiser reports to us that you have provided them fake or falsified information we will chargeback your account double, and may terminated your account at our sole choice.
Purchases, Refunds & Cancellations
- There are NO REFUNDS on any purchases. Whether it is a subscription payment or adding funds. All sales are final. All purchased items are non-refundable.
Charge back or reverse transactions made on your purchases will lead to immediate account termination and forfeiture of all account funds.
- You are responsible for the cancellation of your account. If you upgrade and decide to cancel a subscription, it is your responsibility to cancel it before you are re-billed through the payment processor you subscribed through.
- Managing your subscriptions is your responsibility, if you end up with multiple subscriptions this is due to you completing the payment forms multiple times.
- Purchasing a subscription then immediately cancelling it can be grounds for account termination. As soon as a subscription is made, funds are distributed to referrals. This means we can not take these funds back and you will not receive a refund if you do this.
- The minute you click "cancel" or stop your subscritpion payment your account will be immediately reverted to FREE status (except the case where you have another active subscription that is lower than the one you cancelled).
A. PayPal, Alertpay & Solid Trust Pay Requirements
The PayPal, Alertpay & Solid Trust Pay Withdrawal method has the following stipulations:
- A members cashout will be processed once the user account has accrued at least $19, requested a withdraw and verified the information submitted on the withdrawal is correct (an email will be sent to your login email so you can verify the information submitted on the withdrawal).
once we receive the validated withdrawal request we will audit your account before sending any payment.
- You MUST have the MyBrowserCash software installed on your PC to request a payout (mac users must have the Safari Addon Enabled and working).
- Free members must earn at least 20% of their withdrawal request from personal Ad Clicks/Views in order to qualify for payout.
- Multiple MyBrowserCash users may not share a single processing/payment account.
All earnings shown on the site or through email are unaudited estimates of your revenue. Payments are made after earnings are verified and audited by our fraud department.
The account we send funds to MUST be verified with the payment processor.
- US Citizens who earn over $600 in a given year will be required to submit a tax form (w9) to MyBrowserCash before any further payments are made.
If you are accessing the site from a US IP address the system will ask you to complete a w9 when you have been paid $500. You will not be able to request
a payment until we receive your w9. Any w9's submitted with intentional erroneous information is grounds for immediate account termination and we may submit
reversals on any payments made to you if this is the case.
- If you complete a W9 you will receive a 1099-misc at the end of the year which you will file with your taxes.
- The user is solely responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes and other fees associated with cashout receipt and use.
IN NO EVENT SHALL MyBrowserCash, BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION), ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE AVAILABILITY, PERFORMANCE OR USE OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE, EVEN IF MyBrowserCash HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITIES OF SUCH DAMAGES.