Blogging is a great way to Earn a side income. Besides posting on a regular basis it’s imperative you follow a successful formula.
In this video from IncomeSchool Jim & Ricky go over their formula for writing a great blog post on just about any topic.
Posts around 1,000 – 1,500 words should take ~1 hour to complete if you’ve prepared a “Hit List” of topics you want to cover.
Key video takeaways
- Keep a “hit list” of articles to write
- Research to find your information
- First sentence and answer paragraph
- Write 3-5 subheadings as a structure
- Fill-in content explaining the subheadings
- Add a full-width image at the top